(No, not really, actually)
Good *insert time-zone-appropriate time of the day accordingly*, humans, mutants and other english-reading species.
You may (or may not) have noticed that this is post has graciously happened after a really extensive time period. It’s because, as the title euphemistically suggests, I’m feeling a bit less crappier today. (And also because I surprisingly found a pint of time to breathe)
So, without further rants about my mopey life, here’s what’s up:
I know I’m extremely late. So do me a favour, people, and show her some love from my side by checking out her awesome blog. 😉
(sometimes I just think I’d be great in the stock market, I don’t know why)
And now, here are the rules you won’t bother reading:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
Them seven Facts ’bout meh:
- I’ve written so many facts in such award-acknowledging posts that I feel I can basically publish a whole book on their basis. Come to think of it, it’d be a great initiative, really. (and a narcissistic one, too)
2. My printer and I are not talking to each other now-a-days.
3. For me, the lyrics of ‘Despacito’ go something like;
nanana give ’em to me, no?
(I’m extremely sorry if I offended any Spanish-speaking mutant….
like the rest of my post isn’t already enough)
4. I’ve been hiding my stash from my brother a lot lately, ’cause I got my hand on this one after a very long time, and it’s super sweet.
5. I’m extremely hardcore.
The movie ‘A Monster Calls’ is approximately one hour and fifty minutes long….. and I only cried for like one hour twenty minutes.
6. My pen is much more extrovert than I am in real life.
7. I usually feel the need to waste at least one point in such posts. 🙂
And so, for the nominations:
Every lovely person reading this, please feel free to do it. If you don’t want to make a special post for this, do comment down some facts about yourself for everybody to read. 🙂
(I don’t want to come off as the only narcissist)