(No, we ain’t gonna talk ’bout One Republic here, okay?!)
I think y’all have already guessed from the title that this post will include some very cringe-inducing affirmations, like always.
So, without any useless stalling this time, I would just get to the point here (for the first time in my blogging life).
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about myself:-
1. If I weren’t this tired all the time, I’m pretty sure I would’ve definitely been a perfectionist.
2. Just last week I came to know the meaning of Breakfast. So my mind was so blown away, that I started asking my friends and family, whether they knew it too, or not.
Fun Fact: Everybody knew it.
Now I doubt my mother everyday, thinking what else is she hiding from me. (Oh, and if you don’t know, it means the meal which breaks your fast you kept from the night. I know, right: Whaaaaaat!)
3. When I was young, everybody used to call me a Tom Boy, and I used to be very proud about that. Well, they’d even call me now, it’s just that somebody or the other would snap and call them sexist, misogynist, Trump-supporter, and anti-feminist.
4. I believe that mosquitoes have excelled in the skill of going between and coming out of the sub-atomic molecules of the air. (Ant-Man should really take their help to learn it.)
5. I don’t like when people write in all caps. It’s like, “If you want me to read it, at least don’t shout shout at me, bub.”
6. I’m really thirsty right now.
7. (three minutes later) Now, I’m not. 🙂
And, for my Nominations:
Every lovely peep reading this. ❤
Have an awesome day ahead, irrespective of your Time-Zone.