(Sounds a bit like Shia Lebeouf’s motto, doesn’t it?!)
So, these amazing peeps, Ashutosh and Riya, nominated me for thecramm and the blogger recognition award a long time ago. And being the inconsiderate jerk I am, I procrastinated opening the the WordPress itself.
(I’m, seriously, still very perplexed Ashutosh whether the nomination was for one or both the awards. So, I’ll be mentioning both of them like a nincompoop.)
[And THF: Man, we’re both are so alike that it’s almost scary.
(Ah, just minus my weirdness)]
So, without any further sidetracking, here is something about thecramm award, that you’d not trouble to read. (much like me)
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me:
- My passion to make people feel, in general. If it’s through writing or music, that ain’t much of importance.
- Universe. (The celestial body one, which is actually full of mysteries… not the universe that, supposedly, is onto writing everybody’s damn fate.)
- Good Books. (So unpredictable, right?)
3 People That Motivate Me:
- My parents.
- My frail, past self.
- PewDiePie, of course.
1 Thing I Hope to do to that will improve the World:
Make people think. That’ll improve everything, I guess.
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
I actually did write a post ’bout that.
The Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
How It Began:
My imaginary friends insisted me to share my stuff with some real people that could actually read, ’cause they all never went to school.
Oh, and that google-connected blog thing was extremely confusing, so I chose WordPress instead.
(What an inspiring story, innit?)
Advice to new bloggers:
- There is a thing called ‘tags‘ that helps people and other bloggers to find your posts. Don’t be like me and post things for ghosts and your friends-you-keep-on-bugging-by-sending-them-links-to-your-posts for the first three months. Check out more about ‘tags‘ on Help and Support.
- Explore other blogs, too. Remember: People are interested in you if you’re interested in them.
Now, for my nominees: Each one of you awesome reader. 🙂
(…. Yeah, you got the subtext, didn’t you?!)