(Ahhh, now I see why the title seemed so weird to me before
……. don’t get me wrong, though)
So, I got nominated for the blue sky tag, for the second time, by this jaunty personality called Sanjita. I don’t know if me saying something would even affect y’all (as a dork I am), but do check out her blog.
(…. I tried)
Now, here are the Rules no one bothers about:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Which song is playing in your head right now?
” Warden threw a party in the county jail. The prison band was there and they began to wail….” (Sorry millennials)
2. Which book are you reading at the moment? If you aren’t, what’s the last book that you read?
Ray optics. (All I’m allowed to think about right now is science…. sorry)
3. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, obviously. (I’m weird, not crazy)
4. Have you ever laughed really loudly in public because you saw or remembered something funny and everyone around you just stared at you till you felt uncomfortable?
Or is that just me?
A million times yes. (Now put a ring on it)
5. What is your favourite dessert?
Any kin of chocolate.
6. What would you do if you were the last person on earth?
Breathe all the oxygen I desire without the worry of depletion of the resources. (What can I say? ‘Lively’ times make you greedy)
7. Would you rather live near the sea or on a mountain?
8. What do you hate in a person?
Their audacity to not use the most important organ in their body: Brains.
9. Do people find you hilarious? Be honest.
Frankly, I don’t know. People do laugh when I say some crap, but is it due to me or on me, I simply don’t know.
10. Which F.R.I.E.N.D.S character is most like you?
11. Which languages do you speak?
Human and Dog, both.
Well, my nominees: Again, Y’all reading this. 😉
(…. You get the subtext, again)