(seriously, I don’t know why, either. But do check out her blog. It’s amazing.)
So, without any lame beginnings like my other acknowledging posts, let’s get down to business.
- Thank the perrson(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. If you would ever write a biography, what would be the title ?
The writer warned you beforehand.
2. Name only one book that has made a great impact on your life.
Y’see, I’ve read a ton of books in my lifetime: From classic english literature of Shakespeare and Kahlil Gibran, to the ever so famous fantasy fiction of Narnia and Percy Jackson. But there was this one book, that transformed my entire life. From the moment I began to read that book (diary, to be exact), I knew this…. this was it.
The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.
And now, I am a proud
mama owner of all the thirteen diaries. 😀
I still continue to buy and read all the diaries (which, by the way, release almost every year on November five) and always will be even when I turn sixty.
(or until Jeff Kinney ceases to write, which no fan would ever let happen)
3. Imagine you have only one day left to live ..what would be your schedule of your last day ?
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.
This can’t be it. I’ve got way too many novels to finish and thousands of movies/serials to watch.
But if that would be it, then I guess I’ll just take a deep breath, try not to cry, tell my parents how much I tried to make them proud and happy because of me for I always used to think of myself as a burden on them from when I was six, tell both my chemistry teachers that they were the reason I ever sustained, and ask my brother to tell me all the things he used to talk about with his ‘just-a-friend-who-happens-to-be-a-girl’ as my last wish.
4. Which skill or hobby you have that only a few persons know ?
There are many, actually. It just happens to be that barely anybody knows me well, and even fewer people know my passions.
I play the piano. No, not the keyboard. The Piano.
(normal people seriously don’t realise how much they irk us by saying “Oh, it’s the same thing.”)
Oh, and I sing, too.
(well, technically everybody sings. The only difference is how well…. And I guess I may have the right to say ‘quite’ at least after coming second in the personality hunt post using this skill in the main round)
5. The best place on this earth for you to pass a holiday. ( except your house or bed)
6. How would you define yourself in one short sentence?
“This weirdo is way too logical for me.”
(That’s what a friend said after having a debate on a very random topic)
7. What are some strange or annoying things you think some bloggers do ?
*a very flattery comment*
“Now feel obliged to check out my blog. Looking forward to some new followers, even though I won’t check out your posts ever again in my entire life, Random Stranger. HeHe.”
8. Your favourite foreign dish?
Definitely Cheese Pizza.
9. From Harry Potter world, who would you choose to date and why?
10. Which strange habit you have that you won’t admit to the outside world?
Any person would not admit farting in public, that’s all I’ll say. This, in any way, doesn’t apply on me.
(’cause I don’t fart in public……
while making a sound.
It’s art, seriously.)
I’ll be keeping my nominees very shortlisted this time:
If I have forgotten your name, I really apologize. Feel free to answer the questions if you find them interesting, you really don’t have to mention.
Now, I really don’t have the appropriate way of ending this (or anything else), sooo…..