From the amount of exclamation marks used in the title (which I have never done before, by the way), you may think, “Dang, this weirdo has gone crazy in the title-naming only….. I can sense the locusts arriving.”
Well, I need to say just one bit:
Man, tone it down a bit. I ain’t a total weirdo.
So, without any further imaginative talking from y’all and defensive justifications from my side, let’s get to the point;
Well, this awesome person, who goes by the name of Deepika, recently nominated me for the Blog-aholic Award a recent post of hers. Do check out her lovely blog and show her some love, ’cause it’s Full Of Life. 😉
So, to explain the basic structure of this award, here is some copy-pasted, yet a bit modified, piece of writing (YEAH, I PUT IN SOME WORK, TOO…..SURPRISED?!?!):
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
(yada yada yada…..)
So, according to me, my best post(s) would be a three-parter poem I wrote a while back, called Mayhem Or Ecstasy:
And now, the so called ‘interesting‘ facts about me are:
- I curse a lot.
(Like, A LOT)
It may not come across that well on my blog, ’cause I try really hard to make clean jokes here. But in real life, each one of my sentence contains a cuss word before every noun. You may not even even realize this, but even while writing this post, low-key, I must’ve pushed aside like a thousand dirty jokes and words.
(makes me sound like such a bad-ass B) )
(Oh, and kids: If you’re reading this, kindly don’t cuss. Annabelle feeds on cursing kids’ souls)
- I get high on the smell of new books.
(kinda like every other nerd here)
- In this point, I won’t tell you any fact about myself, but I want to make a very quirky request:
Can you please wish me a Happy Birthday? ‘Cause my birthday always lies somewhere in the middle of my exams, and I just drink my tears that day every year to celebrate it.
…….And also because I’m a pathetic piece of crap.
(yeah, now you can call me a total weirdo)
And now, my nominations are:
Again, like the last time, if I have forgotten your name, please forgive me. Most of the space in my brain is taken by cringe-inducing humour and other crap.
Hope this isn’t as bad as it may seem in my mind. Thank you for bearing me till here.