Yup, that’s me.
Why, you ask?
(Well, if I sit and start stating all the reasons, the words will flail me. But this reason is kind of latest, so let’s consider that over here.)
So, this awesome person, namely Alison *insert panda face*, tagged me in her post ‘The Blue Sky Tag’. And being the (already mentioned) inconsiderate jerk I am, I am now replying to that post extremely late.
Firstly, thank you so much Alison. You are very kind to do so. I know you must have already given up on me, but here I am!
Secondly, In my defence, I opened WordPress almost after 20 days to write my latest poem, which is almost equal to a whole year in blogging world.
Well, without any further whining, here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Thank the person who tagged you
My questions, respectively, are:
- How do you describe yourself?
Inconsiderate, Jerk (both of them explicit to everyone), logical, loyal, kind-of funny (people say that, not my words), adventure-lover, risky and a wishful thinker.
(Ummm… people also kinda say I’m *cough* smart. I dunno… ummm…. maybe because my IQ is 148, or something… *cough cough*. Again, not my words)
- Are you scared of heights?
Nah! Instead, I enjoy heights. Ground isn’t my thing, really. (Probably because of Gaea, I dunno)
- If you could be an animal what animal would you be?
- How old are you?
I didn’t want to do this ever.
But *sigh* turns out I’m 208 years old. I’m a Vampire. I’m Sorry if this came as a shock. But I didn’t want to reveal my identity because us Vampires receive whole lotta hate after ‘Twilight’, even though we turned down the offer of acting in that movie.
(I know- it’s bullshit, right?)
- What is your overall goal in life?
To finally be able to live on hills one day in my own house, snowboard and make this world a bit more lovable before I leave it.
(really, there’s a lot of deficiency of love here… I’m thinking of creating some pills, too)
- Would you like to be famous?
Yeah, but like ‘Sia’ famous. Either under a pseudonym or false identity.
(I just don’t want media to shit on me like it recently is on PewDiePie….. He’s a good guy, really)
- What natural disaster are you mostly scared of?
Earthquakes scare the bejeezus out of me. Somebody should really go under and fix those plates, really.
(….. this was really lame, I know)
- Have you had a paranormal life experience if yes what?
Nope. We all made peace with each other a long time back.
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
DOG. ALWAYS, DOG.
(If you ask me, I believe cats were really just summoned by Satan to keep up with the atrocities of humans)
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
On posts, I may come off as a person who rants a lot. But, trust me, sometimes I wouldn’t even spew a word out of my mouth in a ‘conversation’.
(well, until you say ‘poopass’ first)
- Favorite quote?
A man without a smiling face mustn’t open a shop.
Now that all of the questions are answered, I’d like to tag the following people:
- Etta D.
- Eccentric Devil
- the showers of blessing
(Just another one, ’cause I’m really selfish)
12. Poetry Lover
So Nominees, here are my questions to you:
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Would you consider Skydiving or Rock climbing?
- If a stranger calls ‘shotgun’, immediately sits in your car and drives away, what would you do?
- According to you, is Coldplay a legendary band or not? (answer this question with caution)
- Werewolf or Vampire? *wink wink*
- American English or British/Canadian English? (not the accent)
- Black or White?
- How many imaginary friends do you have? Describe at least one’s personality.
- Dog or Wolf? (Cat is not an option here)
- Domino’s or Pizza hut?
- Describe some features of your future house.
If I missed your name here, chances are that this rusted mind of mine ain’t aware of your existence. Still, please don’t hold back from answering these questions. (I know, they’re too fun to miss 😉 )
Send a pingback on this post so that everybody can enjoy your answers. 🙂