To the person reading this: There is a 99.9% chance that I may not be aware of your material existence, but I love you no matter whatsoever. Recent incidents have caused me to think about how puny and short-lived my life may prove to be. ‘The uncertainty lingers like a vile phantom’ hence I don’t want to waste, even a nanosecond, not being grateful to the people around me and you, the one reading this post. 🙂
Greetings, fellow inhabitants of Earth (And even if you don’t belong from this celestial body, I really don’t mind).
So this beautiful person, known (to me) as Deepika, nominated me for the versatile blogger award. For many people this might not be the biggest deal. But for me, this means a great lot. This may be, as you call it, ‘an unexpected act of kindness’……. Which I’m not very used to. So, thank you Deepika for thinking of me a bit worthy of something……. Anything. 🙂
Now, as per the ritual, here are the rules:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love that was given).
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice(At least).
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful ).
And now, some not-so-very great facts about me:
1. My favorite colour chices are quite complicated. They go something like:
- Jet black
- Pale white
- Sky blue
(…. the list follows the ‘level of likeness’ factor, #1 being the most liked)
2. (I request you not to judge me on this one) I have many imaginary friends but this one specific friend, called Alex, is the greatest. He gifted me (an imaginary) dog called ‘Buddy’. And I’d like to thank him for being the best friend I have ever had (Oh, and also my real life friend Rubani, lest she’ll kill me if I didn’t mention her).
3. In my former life, I was a big misanthrope. But with the passage of time, as I observed these intriguing creatures called ‘human beings’, I was pretty fascinated. Maybe it ain’t that hard to understand them….. Who knew?!?!
4. PewDiePie saved my life. (He’s a YouTuber. And not just any YouTuber, he’s my most favorite YouTuber. So if you don’t know him, then………….
……. You really should)
5. I sometimes really loathe some of the actions of my parents. But, deep down, I cannot be more thankful to them. They’re my biggest fuel in my drive in my (almost) miserable life, and I hope that someday I’ll gather enough courage to tell them this.
6. Sometimes people don’t get what I’m trying to say (literally and metaphorically), so they would just nod along with me to satisfy my words. This is one of the biggest reasons as to why I chose writing (mostly poetry) as the medium of my speech.
7. I hope that this (post) won’t turn out to be a total literary disaster of mine.
Not to sound rude, but I think I may manipulate the rules (please, just succour my lazy habits). So, I nominate the fantastic person who’s reading this (yes, you! You who made it till here! Thank you for bearing my gibberish….. Seriously don’t know how you managed to do that.).
Comment or send me pingbacks of your fabulous posts. I’d love to read them and I’ll mention your lovely work on my blog. 🙂
So, now that I have nothing left to say, here is a picture of my friend’s dog, Cooper.